AussieFrenzy - KF2

Discussion in 'Complaints/Reporting/Unban Appeal Forum' started by AussieFrenzy, Jun 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AussieFrenzy

AussieFrenzy New Member

can i please be removed from the ban list so i can play please im sorry if i did someing wrong

2. Cutie Bum

Cutie Bum Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I sent you a private message.

3. Cutie Bum

Cutie Bum Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

After PM with AussieFrenzy. Here is the info of our discussion:

I banned from you KF2 Rushy Servers because you were being abusive towards players, raging at players and putting your frustration on other players. You also made threats towards me and other players as well as threats to crashing the server. This is unacceptable behaviour.
    You have done this numerously, consistently and continuously over a few days. I have players making complaints about your "toxic" behaviour, even to the point of bullying. You may have apologised, however, you still choose to continue to do so. After I attempted to calm you down, you return back to the threats and the negativity again.
    You complained that a player was "laughing at you" when you died and you requested for them to be kicked. It's very common in games when someone dies, people LOL or say RIP. It's not like they are picking on you. Which also doesn't give you the right to be abusive, give threats and burdening other players about it. You are responsible for your reactions. I can't kick someone simply because they LOL'ed at you when you died.
    I will remove the ban on the following conditions:
    • Your mic will be muted for a week. You will be able to talk on your mic on Friday.
    • If you abuse players, rage at players or make threats, you will be ban permanently with no appeal.
    Please say you agree and understand the condition, then I will remove the ban.
    Cutie Bum, Saturday at 3:55 AM

my reading and wring is not too good but i understand what you say ok i promise i will better from now on and im sorry for my behaviour befor can you link me where to remove my ban please
    AussieFrenzy, Saturday at 5:12 AM

yes i know what you say and i will be good
    AussieFrenzy, Saturday at 6:41 PM

i understand what you say befor ok
    AussieFrenzy, Saturday at 7:01 PM

4. Cutie Bum

Cutie Bum Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

You are now permanently banned from Rushy Servers. You agreed that when I unban you, you will not rage at players or give threats. I saw in chat from multiple players responding to you. Someone may have taken your gun but you have over 46K to buy a new one. And the players have bought you a new one afterwards. There is no need for toxicity for 20 minutes. You also threaten them. Unfortunately you have broken your promise.

Updated: Perma ban has now changed to perma mic mute due to the nature of your actions.

#4 Cutie Bum, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019 at 1:58 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.