Banned again for another dumb reason

Discussion in 'Complaints/Reporting/Unban Appeal Forum' started by HyperFixture, Jul 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HyperFixture

HyperFixture New Member

I was banned for "exploiting" when I was killing the mod. Yes I did taunt but i taunt everyone.

His reasoning was since he was in a dual and that i was killing him that he had every reason to kick and ban me? even though it isn't stated in the rules that killing players in a dual is against the rules??

2. lucas1911

lucas1911 New Member

As I explained to you, Interfering with a duel is considered an exploit. I gave you plenty of warnings and you did not listen, you got kicked and you still continued. The ban only lasts 4 hours but continuing to do this exploit will result in a longer ban.

3. HyperFixture

HyperFixture New Member

But if you don't want anyone to interfere why not just use the dual command and set challenger protection?T If you're not using it then it should be fair game for anyone to kill you

4. Skaldas

Skaldas Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your ban was temporary that lasted only 4 hours and is now expired. For future reference, please listen to the instructions of a moderator, regardless of whether or not you agree with them or like the instructions.

5. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

There may be situations in which the duel command is broken or otherwise compromised, requiring duels to be taken out manually. Running a server is tough business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.