Banned from KF2 suicidal endless server

Discussion in 'Complaints/Reporting/Unban Appeal Forum' started by dingoliciousjews, Apr 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dingoliciousjews

dingoliciousjews New Member

Hi,

Hope im posting in the right spot. Was playing on the server last night around 9-10pm melbourne time and my 2 friends Spyhunter223 and shred got banned. Shortly after i tried to contact cutie bum one of the mods to appeal to her. Jumped back on this afternoon and find now I've been banned for not doing anything at all. First question is the ban permanent? Second is if not then when will it be lifted as I do enjoy the server quite alot.

Cheers

2. Cutie Bum

Cutie Bum Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Thank you for coming here to resolve this. I wish not to be contacted directly through my Steam account. It was a temporary ban due me having the suspicion that you could be Shred or Spyhunter223 with another account trying to reach me, since it happened straight after the kick and ban. And at the time I didn't want to continue discussing the issue with them (since we keep butting heads) until after I have a review of the whole situation. I have lifted your ban.

Since you are friends with them, please send the following statement to Shred and Spyhunter223. I'm open to making amendments with them if you all want to play together on the 30 players Suicidal Endless mode server. At least they'll have a clear understanding for my warning and ban. They are welcome to sign up on Rushy Server.com and add their comments here or start a conversation with me on here.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have been monitoring Shred and Spyhunter223 on Rushy Server for over a week. Initially, I let their behaviour go until I had a few players complaining about their behaviour on the server describing them to be toxic, bullying, distruptive and grieving. 1: Spyhunter223 called other players "retards." 2: Spyhunter223 and someone else (cannot confirm) dropped a large amount of dosh in the back of the map to lag the server (I have said in chat that large amounts of dosh will lag the server and then I said in chat to stop, however Spyhunter continued to do so.) 3: Shred made a comment saying "I hate Asians", followed by a conversation about it, which provoked players to talk back, with more back and forth talking back. This is stirring up trouble. Although Shred said that he has the right to his own opinion, he then changed his story to, "it was only a joke" and that I should "lighten up" and "some people have different sense of humour".
    On top of that, Shred's response to my warning was also disrespectful. Rather than accepting responsibility for what he said (even though he has the right to his own opinion, a public server with 15+ players is not the place for that kind of "opinion"). "I hate Asians" can sound like a bold statement but he later said that it was a joke... right.... Shred said on the mic "I will let you off if you let me become admin." I am unsure if this was meant as a joke or not. But it sounds to me that he is not taking me seriously. The warning is for the above points I've made for both Spyhunter223 and Shred. Since this conflict was causing distress, agitation and interference to the other players at the time I had no choice but to ban Shred and kicked Spyhunter from the server to defuse the conflict.

At the end of the day, a public server is a neutral place. It's common courtesy to be respectful to all players. I'm open to unbanning them if they change their behaviour regarding my points from above. But it is a common rule of the server that there is no griefing, no toxicity and no bullying. Some people have harsh humour, which is okay, but while there are other players on the server, be considerate and mindful that some of your opinions/jokes may not be welcome here or that a gaming server may not be an appropriate platform for it.

I do not want to hear any more denies or excuses regarding Shyhunter223's and Shred's behaviour and actions.
    Shred has been permanently banned from Rushy Server: Suicidal 30 players Endless mode. Unless he makes an appeal to his ban and change his behaviour. Spyhunter223 was kicked from that game, but not permanently banned, he was given a warning. If I hear any more complaints about Spyhunter223, he will be banned.

#2 Cutie Bum, Apr 11, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.