Harrasment Issue in Rushy Idle NZ #1

Discussion in 'Complaints/Reporting/Unban Appeal Forum' started by Mr BOmbastic, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Mr BOmbastic

Mr BOmbastic New Member

(FYI i am Appleox) Ok so on 11/2/2019 i am playing and "Bunny Raven" messages me how he lost a duel on snakewater to "i kill and die" (or GameLogic) Raven said to me that he was getting harrased by him with binds which may be a small thing but still not right. "and he was bragging that i suck" and when i was in the server it binds occured whenever he refused a duel, died to Gamelogic and sometimes at random. Gamelogic in my eyes is a disrespectful player being rude and just a overall asshole to other players. to add to this Raven is autistic so in conclusion Gamelogic is Harassing a player who has autism/a syndrome over a loss in a duel.

In my own opinion it shouldn't be tolerated

Thank you for reading

kill and die (Score:20) defeats bunny raven (Score:4) in duel to 20 on Snakewater Middle [1v1 MGE].

Proof here "https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1652355445

2. DoMessWithProfile

DoMessWithProfile Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hey, so I'm wondering if we should be looking over GameLogic or Raven, please confirm which one, or do we look at both of them?

3. Mr BOmbastic

Mr BOmbastic New Member

Gamelogic, Because hes being rude and harassing others but if you think nessesary look over Raven.

4. DoMessWithProfile

DoMessWithProfile Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Ahh yes, we have already noticed his behaviour through out the past days.

We shall check over the chat logs now and see if he should be gagged if he continues this behaviour. Thank you.

Please send in:
    - GameLogic's GameMe profile

#4 DoMessWithProfile, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019