ItsMatty - Homophobia And Harassment

Discussion in 'Complaints Forum' started by Anchll, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anchll

Anchll New Member

2. Anchll

Anchll New Member

More to come.

3. Yellow Sage

Yellow Sage Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Yup, this has definitely come to my attention as well and you can see I was present in the video (electrostatic unu. medic & gangreen footprints), so you have a witness.

#3 Yellow Sage, Mar 11, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  4. ItsMatty

ItsMatty New Member

You are unable to grasp what is a joke and what is not.

5. ItsMatty

ItsMatty New Member

You're the one blatantly harassing me, always overreacting and taunting in front of me, I would spam the forums with reports of you but I have manners and respect towards others, you just can't handle a joke. I have a gay friend IRL and we both use the word in everyday convos so it just goes to show you're an insensitive little brat who needs to be punished.

6. ItsMatty

ItsMatty New Member

Sigh.
    "Anchll, dramatic and manipulative as always. Please provide video evidence before posting complaints. And I'm pretty sure Rushy is sick of you constantly whining about your needs. Also, just because I use the word "faggot" doesn't mean I'm trying to offend or mock homosexual people. I have a gay friend irl and we use the word all the time. Please, work on your sensitivity issues, Anchll, it's affecting people around you. May I remind you again that when people taunt after they kill me, it offends me greatly and I am prone to losing my shit and raging in chat, not my fault, I can't control what my brain considers negative, when people taunt me, I take it to heart and treat it as if they were mocking me, which is why I lose my shit. So please Anchll, I know you're oversensitive, but please stop flooding the complaints thread with your constant whining just because something happens that triggers you. I'm done here. If I see another thread concerning me, I will private message Rushy to disable your permissions to post."

7. Anchll

Anchll New Member

Oh please. I seriously doubt you have a gay friend, and even if you did, you were clearly not using it in a joking context. Also, you were continually harassing yellow to gag me and your enemies, and verbally abusing him.

And also, do you not understand the blatant hypocrisy of calling someone sensitive and then processing to rage because someone pressed g.

You've been given multiple warnings, please just abide by the rules.

60pc luck by volume likes this.
  8. Medceplor

Medceplor New Member

I called you MattyB a few times and you lost your shit, you cannot take a joke. Taunting is a part of the game, and if you don't like it, uninstall. Having a "gay friend IRL" does not give you the right to call people faggots or have the immunity from it. You are a player on the internet, like everyone else. And being just a member on the forums, you cannot, and I quote "I will private message Rushy to disable your permissions to post." It ultimately up to Rushy and the other moderators to decide what happens. As I've stated before, the forums are not a place for complaining or arguing. To report someone, be concise and unbiased, and have solid evidence like screenshots or videos. If someone keeps reporting you with both evidence and a level head, the problem lies with you.

60pc luck by volume and Jack5 like this.
  9. TheTrickStabbingSpy

TheTrickStabbingSpy New Member

As you sound in the video it seems you have real serious anger problems especially the way Medceplor is describing you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.