Lets spill the beans

Discussion in '[TF2] Zombie Survival' started by Paulo, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Paulo

Paulo New Member

One month ago a Moderator named BananaBusBoat was demoted from beeing a moderator and since this is the

only place where this can be talked about to get at least a clarification of the situatian im asking why was he

demoted since he was the only mod that would come on the frankfurt server despite him not beeing from

the Eu region .

Skaldas likes this.
  2. Skaldas

Skaldas Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

@Rushy

Tuesday at 12:55 PM
    Last edited

Sup Y'all,

I completely understand the frustration/confusion around this topic. I'm equally as upset about this whole ordeal. For anyone (re)visiting this thread, I'd like you to know that I'm currently in contact with Rushy as of today, and I'm working towards getting a more in-depth explanation from him. Out of good faith, this thread will stay open if anyone has any further questions about BananaBusBoat's removal. However, I would ask that users withhold any replies with the intent to dispute the actions already made.

I know it's aggravating. But as of right now the decision to remove BananaBusBoat from his moderator position stands per the reasons bellow. Unless Rushy comments otherwise nothing is going to change and we'll just have to accept that.

#2 Skaldas, Jan 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    BannanaBusBoat likes this.
  3. Jack5

Jack5 Active Member

I apologise that I was unable to discuss this privately. It is the reason BannanaBusBoat was punished that requires all conversation about him to be public record.

BannanaBusBoat was inactive from Rushy Servers for a long time, around a year. When he came back, he appeared to go through an undesirable change of character, befriending previously punished users. This would not be an issue on its own, however he was caught leaking moderator conversations to these people, and therefore encouraging them indirectly to conduct attacks on various servers, while also doing nothing about it when they happened. It was as a result of this finding that he was demoted, and will not be given a position of power at Rushy Servers again. He is free to continue playing on the servers and to use the Discord, for now at least. I should also add that he has a history of using admin commands to enter unreachable places and stay there in order to win games (1) (2).

4. BannanaBusBoat

BannanaBusBoat New Member

I'm going to take this opportunity to defend myself one last time.

I befriended a few of the players that had been punished, mainly SkinnySheep. I knew at the time what they had previously done on both the discord, mc server, and also Jack5's livestreams. I view them as players, not ideal players by any means, but players nonetheless, I attempted to shift them away from doing actions that would harm the server, I don't know how much they trusted me with info about their actions so I don't know if it worked or not. I do know however that they started their own minecraft server that they were playing on which took part of their focus off of Rushy Servers, so I did what I could to keep them focused on that server instead of on Rushy Servers. Although I lack evidence of this I will also mention that on one occasion I stopped them from raiding Jack5's stream with malicious intent.

The screenshots you provided about me "leaking moderator conversations" are either not related, or not able to be read. Unless a higher quality version of the 2nd screenshot can be found no real conclusions can be drawn without a reasonable doubt.

As for my history of using admin commands to get to unreachable places, that part is 100% true, there are multiple screenshots that show me doing that, there are a lot of people that I know that can show that, and it was the only reason I was given by Rushy for my demotion. The part I will refute is that I used it to win games. It wouldn't be fair for me to use the admin commands I had at my disposal to win a round of TF2 zombies, I try to play with honor, I don't abuse weapons or strategies people think are overpowered. I play for my own fun, and to make other's time on the server more enjoyable and fun as well, abusing power to pad stats on a server would go completely against playing with honor and others enjoyment. Also from what I know, there isn't any recorded evidence of me purposely using my power to win a round on the zombies servers. So until video evidence from before my demotion can be brought to light it's impossible to conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that I did abuse my power for my own personal gain.

I will also note that I am currently unaware of any warnings given to me that my actions could lead to my demotion, nor was I given a chance to privately defend myself before the decision was made to demote me.

Skaldas likes this.
  5. Paulo

Paulo New Member

I would like to interfere, and defend BananaBusBoat and rectify BOTH screenshots sent by Jack5 in " he was caught leaking moderator conversations " , the first screen shot was Banana bus boat saying that he will be the best mod ,by beeing active if you look at the date of the conversation i think you can see his activety going up
    upload_2021-1-8_9-26-36.png

Now the second Screenshot since it was so unreadable i can only say that i did reserch for it in the discord group that the first screenshot appears in, and came to a conclusion which is that BusBoat was never in that discord at the date of 10/23/2020 but rather he joined in the time of 10/26/2020 bellow there is a screenshot that proves it.
    upload_2021-1-8_9-37-56.png
    Though there is still the posibilety that he just dmed it to the people.

#5 Paulo, Jan 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Skaldas likes this.
  6. BannanaBusBoat

BannanaBusBoat New Member

I would like to add to paulo's post a bit. If the screenshot that jack provided that proves I leaked private info, and it was in a dm like paulo suggested, because it isn't in skinny's discord server, then where did the screenshot come from.
    If it was evidence sent to jack or another moderator it should have been high enough quality to legitimately prove that I actually did leak anything. I wasn't able to find that specific key phrase in any of my discord servers or dms, and until a higher quality version of that screenshot can be brought to light, I will deny that I did leak any private mod conversations.

Skaldas likes this.
  7. m1muffler

m1muffler New Member

Ok I a bunch of information regarding these alleged photos: https://imgur.com/a/RvqrSGN

1. Why is specific information regarding to leaked information blurred?
    2. Why is the first photo in a server based off the channel invite icon but the second so happens to be cropped out
    3. Why is the color of his name different if he is presumably in the same server regarding that conversation with skinnysheep
    4. Why is the two leaked images on different dates!

- The first referring to the first half of the conversation however...
    - The second photo refers to the other half but in relation to the conversation, the message is dated before the first one?

If the take a look at this photo was evidently first then why would you even need the first image?
    This seems oddly suspicious

#7 m1muffler, Jan 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    Skaldas likes this.
  8. Paulo

Paulo New Member

The problem that i see is that it seems to be very not on Busboat side , what i mean by this is the fact the very own source isnt existent or cant even be contacted anymore (source beeing the person the provided the second screenshot that states BusBoat leaking the mod convos)
    It doesnt really matter the content of that photo because it would still be blurred to not leak the convesations,im really just intrested onto where is the message like from what discord server is it because from my disscusion with busboat wich i can freely show he seems to even have a clue ,now i am not saying that he is completely innocent but its weird that this informant that was already a ghost and now uncontactable because i dont understand the reason while i dont have any evidence i think that the photo is faked.

Skaldas likes this.