mod abuse/inappropriate comments

Discussion in 'Complaints/Reporting/Unban Appeal Forum' started by Magic Missile, Jul 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magic Missile

Magic Missile New Member

Playing on Zombie Aus server #1 and a player by name of Carl Montanna made some very inappropriate comments including comments about rape. They were mostly directed at mod SweetCookie500 who asked him many times to stop. Others on the server also told him it was not funny. Eventually he was given official warnings. I will attach a few photos here but I have 21 photos in total. 19 of his comments over several rounds and two with warnings from mod SweetCokkie500.
    They were vote banned by people on server but I personally believe they deserve a permanent ban.

I could only find one person with that name on steam so I think this is their profile but you may be able to check logs hopefully to confirm. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198204772067

First pic shows it is comment directed towards Cookie and second shows the comment. Two others are comments about rape. If you would like other photos please ask and I will post more.

Attached Files:

2. Skaldas

Skaldas Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Thank you for the report, Magic Missile.

I'll be locking the thread so that moderators can reference this post on the chance that he might return. I know that this might not be what you want to hear, but for now I think the temp-ban is enough. In most cases, players like Carl Montana join Rushy Servers with the intention of causing a commotion and never coming back after. This means a temp-ban is normally enough to drive them away. I looked into his account and he's only connected to our servers twice with a total of 4 hours of playtime. I don't think he'll be coming back.

Magic Missile likes this.
  3. SweetCookie500

SweetCookie500 Moderator
    Staff Member

I can also confirm they were attacking another user whom I shall nickname Frog with distasteful jokes and remarks both in the text chat and voice channel (after I banned him from using the text chat for an hour).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.