Mod App / MICSPAM Issue.

Discussion in 'Zombie Survival' started by Trailblaze, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Trailblaze

Trailblaze New Member

Mod Application

MICSPAM ISSUE:

Why choose me as mod?
    I'm an active TF2er Who Is willing to help other communities surpass and help fix issues on servers like these; I'm mostly active on Rushy Server's ZS Servers and I'm really wanting to help out ZS with mic issues like these.
    As i'm sure most people don't like the sudden burst of sound popping their eardrums.

STEAM ID : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198394569343

Fav Hex Color:
    #FF4500

2. Trailblaze

Trailblaze New Member

EDIT: I can deal with a lots of other issues such as exploiting and such besides mic issues!

3. Yellow Sage

Yellow Sage Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

We are aware that there are players circumventing the anti-micspam filter and this can happen.

Unfortunately, you do have to be at least a specific age to become a moderator (I believe around 16 and over). Also, simply wanting to fix server issues isn't really sufficient to justify why you should be a moderator; for example, which server is that? Is there a shortage of moderation on that server? Thus, does it need additional moderation?

I can see that you're from USA and that is likely a USA server, which is possibly in need of additional moderation.

For now, you can make use of the /votemenu or you can contact a moderator to come resolve the issue. Their names are listed on the steam group.

4. Silent Sword

Silent Sword Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I believe to apply for moderator Contact Rushy when your Older Sorry (That's what I did Not to sure if everyone else did).

Jack5 likes this.
  5. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Believe it or not, I started everything, from Moderators to the extra gamemodes to the new ZS maps.

6. Jason

Jason Moderator

it was pretty much a war zone when you guys became moderators, first few minutes in the server someone's already made a complaint in the steam group.

7. Yellow Sage

Yellow Sage Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator