Name Tag Levels

Discussion in 'General Chat Thread' started by Jack5, Dec 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Name Tag Levels are an addition that I've wanted to make to the credit store on all Team Fortress 2 Rushy Servers owned servers since November 2017, and so far I haven't seen any progress. This discussion is here to inform the community of what they are currently missing out on, and measure the interest of potential users of the feature. Please leave a comment below if you like what you see.

Description:

Name Tag Levels are different from the other components of the store. They appear inside a tag (if one is equipped) inbetween the word and the second square bracket, eg: [Almighty Lv.999]. Users without a tag will not be able to see their level. The price to buy a level is always the level number multiplied by 100.
    • Name Tag Levels is inside the store menu.
    • All levels are available for viewing, including their prices (since they exist in the database as items). We can start with a minimum of Level 1 (costs 1 x 100) and a maximum of Level 40 (costs 40 x 100).
    • It is impossible to buy a level if the previous level has not been bought. Attempting to do so will give a message in chat. (Does not apply to Level 1)
    • It is impossible to sell or trade levels.

2. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Member

This would be a great addition to our servers, it will give the players something else to do since most of the players already have most of the items in the store. I highly recommend this gets added Rushy, i'm sure alot of the community would agree too.

3. Fortunity

Fortunity New Member

The addition of a new system to use credits would be a new interesting way to use the credits people get instead of letting them pile up and be useless.

4. Spooky Skeleton

Spooky Skeleton New Member

Sounds like a good use of my unnecessarily high amount of credits

5. 4CEEON

4CEEON Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

This is a really cool idea. it would give players like me who have to many credits to actually use it on things

6. Lilly Satou

Lilly Satou Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

This sounds like a great addition to the servers.

7. Picasso

Picasso Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I would love to see this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.