[Suggestion] when killed, there is a 5% chance that you will be selected to be a spy

Discussion in 'Zombie Survival' started by Bluecat_OwO, May 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluecat_OwO

Bluecat_OwO New Member

Spawning
    At the start of the round, every player will have a 5% chance to be selected to be a spy zombie, people that are selected will ALWAYS spawn as spy and those not chosen will ALWAYS spawn as medic. If you are an engineer and you are killed, you will also have a 5% chance to become 'selected' to be spy.

What Can Spy Do?
    He would only be able to use his cloak and his knife - No sappers, disguises or revolvers.
    Spy would still have health regeneration (maybe slower than the medics, at perhaps 1hp/s) and wouldn't be able to double-jump. He still has the same speed.

Spy Weapons
    No revolvers, sappers or disguise kits. HOWEVER, he CAN use the deadringer. Spies can also use the Your Eternal Reward (maybe allowed?) to get a disguise since that is stock with the weapon, it also requires a kill to get the disguise so it is balanced.

Balanced?
    I'm not sure, but i think he is. Only 5% of players can be him, He can't double jump making him easier to avoid and his lower health and slower regen makes him easier to kill. But if he can get into your nest/behind you he can definitely wreck havoc. He is balanced IMO, though there are probably things i have missed.

2. SweetCookie500

SweetCookie500 New Member

In my opinion, it would kind-of ruin the whole 'Engineer vs Medic' aspect of the game. There is some good points to consider, but Zombie Survival centres around the Engi vs Medic idea.

3. Naleksuh

Naleksuh New Member

i'm been consider it as good special round, idk what rushy plans to do though

SweetCookie500 likes this.
  4. Bluecat_OwO

Bluecat_OwO New Member

As Naleksuh commented: it would make a good special round - but i suppose i would have to agree w/ you otherwise

5. Naleksuh

Naleksuh New Member

also bluecat, add me on steam i have something i wanna tell you

6. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.